Hah yang order bukan saya. My brother punya tunang tu yang order. Dia bukan jenis yang nak amuk ... so dia pun tak kata apa ... nak kena tanya in details apa yang tunang my brother tu order mcm manaa ...
Id is currently 4.5 years old and weighs 17.84 kg, recently donned his full Captain America uniform, ready for action. His current passion is dinosaurs, and his favorite show is Steve and Maggie (he’s completely over Paw Patrol, though he’ll sometimes sneak in a Peppa Pig episode). He’s a busy guy, attending music, swimming, and futsal classes every weekend!!! I am a busy Mother!!! Id’s favorite sophisticated foods remain - cha soba, salmon roe, and fish 😂 We celebrate every Friday with a special tradition: a trip to Chili's for his favorite free kids meal of chicken and grape juice. Boring!!! (As he asks for the same every week!!!) He absolutely loves playtime with his friends, Az and Kakak Mar, my friend’s daughters. Anddddddd we are all celebrating a major milestone: he’s officially free diapers! 😎 Till next time! Love, SL Thanks to all yang nasih mencari I di sini 🥰
Hello everyone! This is me yesterday when I was 5 days old 🥰 . My name is Id. I was born on June 11, 2021 at 12:20 PM at PMC Alor Setar, Kedah. I am 3.75 kg in weight and 56 cm long. Till we meet again! Love, Id (Mum let me use her blog)
Soooo this is the surprise! I am pregnant! :) I have been so tired and I had to take sometimes 2 naps within a day! This is a miracle baby and I just can't wait to have him/her. I even have names ready, for a boy or girl. I have nothing else to tell to be honest .... BUT I want you all the be happy for me! Pray for me as always! I have been seeing O&G, being pregnant at the age of 45 and with me being not-normal-size-lady and first pregnancy too! My sugar level is good and blood pressure is good too! So everything looks good! I am excited! Thus from now on my story will be more about my baby! Yeay! I have started talking to the baby after each prayer. Telling the baby stuff reminding the baby etc. Only few of my good friends & family (my sister, brother and sister in-law) know about this. I have yet to announce to the world. Or even my parents. But I will tell them when I get back home this Wednesday. Next appointment with O&G is in Janua...
Die tak bagi alasan knape tak penuh ke. RM400 mahal tu for such basic deco. Kut ye pon, separuh la yek. Tadek la nampak malas bebenar.
ReplyDeleteHah yang order bukan saya. My brother punya tunang tu yang order. Dia bukan jenis yang nak amuk ... so dia pun tak kata apa ... nak kena tanya in details apa yang tunang my brother tu order mcm manaa ...
DeleteTapi katanya cake tu sedappp .... ermmmm