Look What You've Done To Me




Believe it or not I did the pregnancy test for 8 times !!! Even after I did the first scanning etc! Still dok buat pregnancy tests kat rumah!  Hahaha gila kan!

So let me share the names that I have in mind for the baby 

Girl : El

Boy: Id 

Id has been my favourite name for the longest time. El pulak I decided the night I found out my pregnancy! Checked on the internet for baby's name with 2 letters and El stood out. Yes I just want a simple name for my baby. 

Next will tell what are the things in mind that I need / want for the baby :) 

Love,

SL

I love that I ALWAYS have strong support system from family and friends in whatever situation I am in! Most of the time they will gabra for me. I will be so cool and chill saja! That's what my mum said to me masa birthday saya baru nie 

Mak bangga dgn anda kerana d satu2 situasi anda tenang mnghadapinya.anda tak gabra.smemangnya mak tau anda serah semuanya kpd Allah.ini yg mmbuat anda tenang.

Comments

  1. hi El or Id jerrrrrrrrr.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aishaaaaaaaaa jangan jadi jahatttt tak baikk 😛

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Quick One

You’ll Be In My Heart

The Day We Fell In Love